The Next Generation of Our Bring Your ‘A’ Game Adult Curriculum Is Now Available!
For more information on the New Curriculum, listen to a FREE webinar hosted by Josh Davies, CEO of The Center for Work Ethic Development. Click the icon below to listen to the webinar now.
About the Curriculum
Bring Your ‘A’ Game is an engaging curriculum for building the seven foundational workplace skills of Work Ethic. Unlike boring online training programs, this curriculum is instructor-led, interactive, and consistently delivers lasting impact. Developed with the needs of educators and workforce development professionals in mind, it is fully customizable to meet the changing demands of serving unique populations.
- The seven skills are based on interviews with more than 1,500 national employers
- The curriculum includes 65 modular experiential activities so that each trainer can focus on just the content that is most relevant to their participant’s needs
- With more than 50 hours of content, organizations can choose any length of training, from a 30-minute introduction to integration over an entire year of training
- To meet the specific needs of different audiences, the curriculum is available in three versions standard, youth, and veteran.
- Following completion, participants are eligible to earn their Certificate of Work Ethic Proficiency by demonstrating mastery through our online assessment
The curriculum was developed using research-based instructional design with the goal of not just developing skills but creating lasting behavioral change. By combining experiential learning, a peer-to-peer methodology, and a flexible design, the curriculum engages both intellect and emotion. The result is an interactive learning experience that delivers outcomes.
- The simplified design allows anyone to be an effective facilitator, without having to be a subject matter expert
- Experiential exercises increase retention of learning by allowing participants to contextualizing the content into their daily lives
- Participants validate the concepts of the training through peer to peer learning which leads to immediate adaptation of the skills being taught
- The flexible and modular design of the curriculum reduces wasted training time by letting facilitators focus only on the skills that need improvement
- Curriculum Guides (required)
- Participant Workbooks (required)
- Participant Textbooks
- Work Ethic Certification Exams
- Multimedia Resources
- Train-the-Trainer Certification